- Location: Spain
- Job type: Employment
- Published on: 3rd November 2017
This jobs belongs to another country and because of that, the specifications of its selection process will be different. If you apply, you will be registered on BBVA España.
You could get know of this country process selection in BBVA España
We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
Our values define our identity and are the lever that helps us to realize our purpose: The customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.About the position
Do you have experience working as a Java developer? If the answer is yes, We are hiring! BBVA FX business is in need of a new ecommerce platform. A strategic decision has been taken by the FX business and IT to build an in-house ecommerce platform. This is a multiyear new green field project.The new platform will cover all aspects of ecommerce:
- Single Bank Platform.
- Connectivity to multi bank platforms.
- Direct API connectivity.
- Auto hedging.
- A Strong technical Java Developer.
- Excellent FX ecommerce knowledge.
- Experience is working on and developing in-house FX ecommerce system in an investment bank
- Design and leadership abilities
- Help design and develop a new green field project.
EducationGood Standard of education.
- Good FX Cash knowledge.
- Previous experience with FX ecommerce systems.
- Java (strong skills): Enterprise Java, Java UI, Multi-threading and Data access – SQL.
- API and components oriented desing.
- Data Modeling.
- Java FX.
- English C1-Advanced.
- Spanish C1-Advanced.
- Good all round knowledge and understanding of IT.
- More than 10 years of experience in investment banking as a developer.
- More than 6 years of experience in working on an FX ecommerce system in an investment banking environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to build good inter team relationships.
- Ability to solve problems.
- You have the ability to create new business relationships
- You consider yourself a person with initiative
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
At BBVA we believe that having a team made up of people with different ways of looking at the world and facing each challenge makes us a better bank.For this reason we actively support diversity and inclusion and we want to invite you to send your application regardless of your race, sex, age, sexual condition or country of origin, experience, studies ... and we cultivate a collaborative and inclusive work environment that allows us to show the best of ourselves.
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.