This jobs belongs to another country and because of that, the specifications of its selection process will be different. If you apply, you will be registered on BBVA Compass.
You could get know of this country process selection in BBVA Compass
At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Legal Studies or an equivalent of 4 years of professional experience.
- 5 years in Large Middle Market / syndicated loan documentation and closing.
- 5 years within a financial institution with extensive commercial experience in servicing Large Middle Market / syndicated credits.
- Proficient knowledge for closing and servicing both syndicated and participated credit facilities including credit (underwriting) documentation, legal documentation, and internal policies / external regulations.
- Paralegal experience is a plus
- A combination of experience in two or more of these areas is highly desired – legal, loan closing, loan administration, loan documentation, loan review, audit or compliance.
- Proven track record of in-depth review of all types of commercial and syndicated loan documentation
- Knowledge / experience in perfection of liens in accounts receivable, inventory, equipment, vehicles, negotiable securities, aircraft, ship mortgages, etc.
- Efficiency, attention to detail, accuracy, ability to work well with others and being a team player are crucial requirements for this position.
- Experience with LoanIQ and / or AFS Level III
This position is responsible for closing review, funding and daily operational activity for syndicated loan transactions.
- Supports primarily syndicated loan transactions.
- Maintain current knowledge of all internal policies, procedures and training as well as external legislature and regulations.
- Act as liaison between LD&FC and the Line of Business including both relationship managers/ client managers and underwriting, the Loan HUB, and other Operational areas within the bank.
- Process Loan Closings, Advances, Payments, and Maintenance Items – including Rollovers, Conversion, Margin Changes and Other Operational Transactions – as well as, Loan Closings, Renewals and Loan Modification on an on-going basis.
- Research and reconcile credit facility to agent bank’s records – include review of transaction and accrual history and recommend remediation/ reconciliation action to the manager.