This jobs belongs to another country and because of that, the specifications of its selection process will be different. If you apply, you will be registered on BBVA in USA.
You could get know of this country process selection in BBVA in USA
We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
Monitor and test the efforts of the CRA Program Administration to ensure compliance with the applicable laws and regulations of the Community Reinvestment Act.Responsibilities
- Manage and analyze data related to the bank’s CRA program.Produce monthly, quarterly and annual CRA performance reports for Lending (Community Development, HMDA, & Small Business), Investments (Securities, Tax Credit and other investments) and Services.Develops Market and LOB scorecard reporting.Communicate results of analyses with lines of business, market leadership, senior executives and community relations team.Coordinate the collection and organization of information, materials and other data for Federal Reserve Bank CRA examinations.Acts as CRA Wiz subject matter expert performing CRA Wiz Analysis and preparation of Income & Minority Distribution Maps.Assists, as needed, with various projects affecting the bank’s CRA programs.Manage and update CRA Public File as needed.Partners with Retail line of business to ensure that required data for the CRA Public file is obtained and available including branch & ATM openings and closings, BBVA Compass Assessment ARA and Footprint Maps.Works on qualification of CD activities, Self-Assessments and reviews Performance Context Documents.
The CRA Program Analyst will support the CRA Program Manager, Director of CRA Program Administration, and the CRA Officer in the management of BBVA Compass’ CRA Program striving for maximum performance and compliance with the applicable laws and regulations of the Community Reinvestment Act. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Assist with in managing relationships with business units for collaboration in developing and monitoring performance goals that meet the company’s CRA objectives
- In conjunction with the CRA Program Manager partner with the Community Relations team to review performance and identify weaknesses by market and CRA Assessment Areas to ensure that the company’s CRA objectives and performance goals are met
- Provide training and advisory services as needed to areas of the bank regarding CRA
- Support CRA Program Manager in managing the company’s CRA program within the performance measurement tests (Lending, Investments, and Services), within assigned area of responsibility
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual CRA performance reports for Lending (CD, HMDA, & Small Business), Investments (Securities, Tax Credit and other investments) and Services, including market and LOB reports
- Prepare quarterly self-assessments of CRA performance. Work with other team members to create informative reports that assist senior management of focus on key issues
- Analyze data related to the bank’s CRA program, preparing graphs, charts, spreadsheets, written reports for management review describing performance
- Assist in preparation of PowerPoint materials (including graphing analysis) internal committee CRA presentations and various projects as needed
- Assist in preparation for and management of CRA examinations and internal audits, includes coordination and the collection of information, materials and other data for CRA examinations
- Assist with preparation of the Performance Context document for the CRA exam
- Assist with the maintain and implement CRA procedures; Assist with the oversight of Reg G
- Assist with the management and update of the CRA Public File as needed gathering required information;
- Assist with analysis in determining of CRA Assessment Areas where needed
- Research, qualify, document and write supporting narratives for Community Development activities
- Analytical and open-minded, able to provide an objective assessment based on verified data.
- A confident communicator able to present information, in detail, summary or response, to all levels of management.
- Ability to identify key CRA characteristics in activities and research information to substantiate Community Development qualification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong computer skills with general knowledge of internet applications (knowledge of loan systems preferred)
- A reliable team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks.
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.