BBVA offers on its web site information related to its activities, products and services.
- (a) The information provided by BBVA should be considered by the user as a way of introduction, and may not be deemed a determining factor in any decision-making, with the Bank refusing to accept any liability for the use that may be shown to have been made of the same accordingly, and it is specifically to be understood that said information, governed by current regulations in Spain, is not designed for those users who proceed under other jurisdictions of Countries that demand compliance with other requirements for the provision, disclosure or dissemination of financial services and/or products.
- (b) BBVA reserves the right to update, modify or remove the information held on www.careers.bbva.com, even being entitled to restrict or withdraw access to that information without prior notice. BBVA especially reserves the right to remove, restrict or withdraw access to its website whenever technical difficulties arise through events or circumstances beyond the control of BBVA which, in its opinion, compromise or remove the standard levels of security adopted for the proper operation of said website.
- (c) Under no circumstances may BBVA be held responsible for any loss, damage or harm of whatsoever nature that may arise through access to and use of the website, including, but not restricted to, those arising in data processing systems or those caused by the presence of computer viruses and/or attacks. Neither shall BBVA be liable for damage caused to users through the improper use of this website and, under no circumstances, through computer crashes and interruption, absence or failure of telecommunications systems.
- (d) BBVA may not be held responsible for the truthfulness, integrity or validity of the information that it has not generated itself and which is specified as pertaining to another source, nor of the content of other websites accessed by means of hyperlink or link from www.careers.bbva.com, provided to the user as alternative sources of information, which shall be governed by the terms and conditions of use that are required for the purpose by the holders of said websites, whereby BBVA accepts no responsibility whatsoever regarding possible damages that may occur through the use of said information. Under no circumstances shall the aforementioned hyperlinks be considered as recommendation, endorsement or distribution on the part of BBVA of the information, products and/or services, or, in general, content pertaining to third parties, provided by them or disseminated by them in any way whatsoever.
- (e) BBVA accepts no responsibility for possible discrepancies which, being of a transitory nature, may arise between the version provided by its printed documents and the electronic version of the same published on its web pages.
- (f) The entirety of this website, in other words, the elements of which it comprises (texts, images, brands, logos, audio files, software files, combinations of colours), as well as the structure, selection and arrangement of its content, is protected by legislation on Intellectual and Industrial Property, and may not be used, reproduced, distributed, modified, publicly disclosed, conveyed or transformed or disseminated in any other way without express permission.
Access to this website does not grant users any right or ownership whatsoever over the rights of intellectual and/or industrial property protecting the content provided by this website.
BBVA reserves the right to take legal action as appropriate against those users who are in breach of or infringe rights of intellectual and/or industrial property.
This website collects information about the user’s navigation around the site by storing “cookies”.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored in the user’s browser to access certain web pages. The use of the term “cookie” in this policy also refers to similar technologies that store and retrieve data in a device, such as Local Shared Objects (or Flash Cookies) and Web Beacons (or Bugs).
“Session” cookies are removed when the website session ends; while “persistent” cookies remain in the computer for a period of time defined by the cookie owner.
Cookies may also be first-party when managed in the domain which the user accesses to request a service, or third party, sent to the user’s computer from a domain different from the one they accessed.
What kind of cookies does this site use?
This web stores both first-party and third-party cookies with the aim of adapting the content to your interests and make browsing easy.
Technical Cookies: These monitor control traffic and correct communication of data, maintain the settings, identify browsing sessions (so that servers recognise that a user’s browsing session has not ended, even as they move from one page to another), access restricted access areas and use security features while browsing. Without them, browsing would be interrupted. These are “session” cookies.
Functional Cookies: These record information about user options for adapting the website (language preferences, browser used to access the service, regional settings, etc.). These are session and persistent cookies.
This website collects statistical information about the user through a “cookie” which is stored on the user’s hard drive. To collect this information and process it statistically, BBVA uses the services of Google Analytics., which collects and stores this information using cookies (henceforth, “the procedures”) which intermediate directly between the user’s browser and the Google Analytics. server. When the user connects to this website again, the above-aforementioned server will recognise the number stored in the cookie, and provide the associated stored anonymous information.
The procedures are managed and controlled exclusively by Google Analytics.
If you wish to read the Google Analytics’ privacy statement and cookies policy can be found at, you may do so at its website.https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
Cookies likely to identify the user
This website uses third-party analysis cookies which store data that can identify the user, such as the IP address of the terminal through which the visit is made.
However, this site’s cookies are not used to identify the user. They are stored only in aggregate and anonymously, for the purpose of statistical analysis on the number of visitors and the most visited content, and in order to improve the web site and increase the effectiveness of your online experience.
You can also exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation at PO Box 1598, Customer Service Department or at any bank branch office
For more information, you should consult your browser‘s help in managing cookies section:
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies)Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
If you delete or disable cookies, some functions of this website may not be available for use and operation may not be optimal.
Personal data protection policy
At BBVA we guarantee the protection of our clients’ data. The Spanish Association of Electronic Commerce (AECE) seal of approval validates us as the first financial institution to subscribe to its Code of Ethics for Data Protection on the Internet. The website of BBVA, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A., www.careers.bbva.com, does not automatically recognise any information regarding the identity of the visitors to its webpage. For its online banking services, to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the transactions, it is necessary to identify and authenticate the user through access codes. In cases where the user requests information about services and products or wishes to make a complaint or report an incident, this is done by sending the appropriate form from the BBVA website, and personal details must be entered in order to receive information about the request, complaint or report.
All of this information is handled with total confidentiality, and is used exclusively for the ends for which it was provided, within the framework of the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection and any other regulations that may apply.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. with registered office at la Plaza de San Nicolás, 4 48005 Bilbao (Vizcaya), telephone 94 487 60 00, contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of entry in the trade register
BBVA is registered at the Vizcaya Trade Register, Volume 2,083, book 1,545 of section 3, folio 1, page number 14,741.
Administrative authorisation and governing body
BBVA is a bank subject to the supervision of the Bank of Spain and is registered in the Bank of Spain Administrative register under the number 0182.
Tax identification number