This jobs belongs to another country and because of that, the specifications of its selection process will be different. If you apply, you will be registered on BBVA Compass.
You could get know of this country process selection in BBVA Compass
At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
- *Must meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Financial Industry Regulatory Authority registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history, review of credit report, civil litigation, liens, and other public records.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent professional experience.
- Series 7 Financial Industry Regulatory Authority(FINRA) Registered Representative and 63 State licenses, Life, Accident & Health Insurance license.
- Preferred FINRA Series 65 or 66 registration.
- Securities sales experience requiring high levels of outside business development skills.
- General understanding
- SUMMARY OF POSITIONS
A Financial Advisor applies basic skills and develops advanced skills using tools appropriate for the position. The Financial Advisor combines personal skills with all the resources of BBVA Compass for the purpose of helping clients realize their financial goals. Financial Advisors are responsible for building business, which includes attracting and servicing relationships with their clients and selling products and services to current and potential customers. Financial Advisors are responsible for assessing a client’s circumstances and objectives, and based on those, go on to provide individualized, highly strategic Investment consulting. Financial Advisors have access to a full range of wealth building, managing and preserving services throughout the Firm, managed fee-based solutions, including mutual funds, stocks, bonds, insurance, estate planning and many other services that they will offer to their client base and the investing public.
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Source new business, develop/cultivate a client base, sell products and services by identifying new financial planning, insurance and investment opportunities.
- Grow, retain and maximize revenue and growth opportunities
- Procure new revenue by cross-selling with existing market client base and sourcing new clients outside bank referral channel.
- Analyze investment opportunities and client needs, and recommend appropriate strategies.
- Build client relationships based upon developing strategies for financial goals through the use of financial planning, investment products, and wealth management tools.
- Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes.
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations.
- Comply with all and follow standards required by all regulatory agencies and internal compliance rules and policies
- Demonstrated ability to create sales and marketing strategies for new client relationships.
- All positions must meet minimum sales goals and maintain satisfactory client service relationships on a consistent basis