- Location: Italy
- Job type: Employment
- Published on: 30th January 2020
We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
- DCM Coverage of the main Financials & Corporate clients of BBVA in Italy and attract and cement new business relationships.
- Collaborate with the European Head of DCM in defining the business strategy plan, budgets of DCM, focusing on meeting customer needs and meeting regulatory and risk requirements.
- Analyze the financing needs of BBVA clients and advise on the best alternative financing to our clients
- More than 8 years in DCM role, covering Italian Issuers.
- Experience in Bonds Syndicate or Funding Areas of Corporate /Financial Issuers will also be considered.
- Track-record of Primary bonds mandates involvement and existing Clients’ relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of Fixed Income products, including: Subordinated Debt & LM exercises.
- High commercial skills: Ability to attract and cement new business relationships.
- Well-connected in the Italian Fixed Income market: Clients, DCMs, Syndicates & Bankers.
- Initiative and Proactivity: Ability to identify and exploit business opportunities. Actively seeking to develop BBVA’s potential to grow the business
- Italian native speaking
- Fluent in English
Advanced level is required in the followingskills:
- Market dynamics
- Structured finance
- Client/ Market risk
- Compliance & Regulations
- Bankers Interlocution
- Commercial & Business Intelligence
- You have the ability to create new business relationships.
- You consider yourself a person with initiative.
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments.
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.