- Location: United Kingdom
- Job type: Employment
- Published on: 3rd October 2019
We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
InBBVA UK we are looking for a Bond Sales Specialist, who will assist our FISales team.
As aSales Specialist, your main tasks will be:
- Provide and distribute fixed income bonds to the BBVA institutional clients under his/ her responsibility.
- Drive the distribution of primary market operations among investors and act as an intermediate between the trading desks and the clients for secondary market transactions.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, providing them with bonds investment recommendations taking into account the market flows and clients’ investment strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degreevalued
Previous experience: administrative experience in banking will be helpful
- English: Fluent
- Spanish: valued
- Computer literate
- Excel knowledgewill be very helpful
- Expect to be askedto carry out many different tasks including data input
- Problem solvingunder some time pressure
- You have the ability to create new business relationships
- You consider yourself a person with initiative
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.