- Location: Spain
- Job type: Employment
- Published on: 12th July 2019
We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
- Advise our clients on the definition of the Receivables Finance structure that best suits their needs, covering the whole spectrum of solutions available in the market, from the simplest to the most complex one.
- Support BBVA’s Coverage Team in the commercialization of sophisticated Receivables Finance Solutions.
- Coordinate internally with the Operations, Legal and Tax Teams the implementation, launch and day-to-day operation of these facilities.
- 5+ years of previous experience in structuring complex Receivable Finance or Factoring deals preferably in International Financial Institutions.
Academic Background: Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics,...
- English C1
- Spanish C1
- Receivables Securitisations
- Asset Based Lending
- Portfolio Factoring techniques (Rating Agencies’ Methodologies)
- Credit Insurance covered Factoring
- Supply Chain Finance
- Sales skills
- You have the ability to create new business relationships
- You consider yourself a person with initiative
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.