- Location: Spain
- Job type: Employment
- Published on: 12th July 2019
We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
- Drive the development of tailor-made structured Global Markets (GM) products, in order to provide the Sales desks with a wide range of investment and hedging ideas/ solutions to offer to the clients. Act as a link between the Trading and Sales desk, promoting the understanding of clients needs and the coordination of the trading and commercial strategy. Provide support to local GSS teams in specific projects and operations.
- Comply with both internal and external operational policies, procedures and regulatory requirements. Participate in deal and product approval committees.
- Generate recurring income in order to meet the revenues targets that are set each year in the GSS unit and the Global Sales & Structuring unit overall budget. Focus on boosting revenues through the development and commercialization of new structured products
- Maintain updated the GM structured products’ catalogue, describing each products characteristics and risks. Focus on meeting regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with the Sales desks in the client commercial management, supporting them in visiting clients and in presenting and explaining the product proposal. Offer a specialized information to the clients about the product structure, characteristics and risks.
Candidates should have expertise in Fixed Income products and Security Financing Transactions and understanding of accounting, regulatory and capital implications of solutions proposed to customers.
- You have the ability to create new business relationships.
- You consider yourself a person with initiative.
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments.
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.