- Location: Spain
- Job type: Employment
- Published on: 12th May 2019
We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
We are looking to incorporate a candidate in our Global Markets department, in the area of Equity Derivatives. The main tasks are as follows:
- Provide research based investment ideas on equity derivatives mainly in European underlying and equity indexes.
- Investment ideas reports, volatility modeling and forecasting.
- Marketing of research: visiting clients (focus on Europe) in order to present the latest research developments and ideas.
- Client service: able to effectively communicate, fulfill client needs and strengthen relationship with clients (business focus).
- Successful integration in team, contribution to area new developments, continuous learning and innovation within equity derivatives.
- Understanding the macro financial environment. Knowledge of volatility as an asset class.
- Understanding the interaction of risk across asset classes
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Maths, Engineering.
- Completing of/working towards the completion of CFA
- English C1 spoken and written
- Programming matlab and VBA required
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple skill-sets.
- You have the ability to create new business relationships.
- You consider yourself a person with initiative.
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments.
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.