- Location: United Kingdom
- Job type: Employment
- Published on: 22nd May 2018
This jobs belongs to another country and because of that, the specifications of its selection process will be different. If you apply, you will be registered on BBVA Europe.
You could get know of this country process selection in BBVA Europe
We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
BBVA´s Private Banking team is the team in BBVA Global Markets responsible for selling Structured products notes to Private Banks, IAM and Introducing Brokers through Europe with a Cross Asset Mandate.
The main goal of the team is to create long-term relationships based on an excellent service, a good and quick pricing and providing added value.
The team was created in 2015 and with great success as of today as volumes have increased by four times since then.
The mission of the candidate is to lead to the sale of equity, credit, FX and IR structured products to UK Financial Institutions that Distribute/buy Notes or deposits for their network or managed Portfolios.
The successful candidate will work at BBV´s London office and Canary Warf and will have at his availability more than 35 traders and 9 structurers to contribute to the EQD sales team.
- Provide and distribute equity, credit, FX and IR derivatives to the BBVA institutional clients under his/ her responsibility.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, providing them with equity derivatives recommendations and ad-hoc solutions to satisfy their hedging and/ or investment needs.
- Bring to BBVA wallets of revenue and new clients
With a strong focus on Private Banking/AM, Wealth Managers in the UK and Ireland.
- UK Derivatives Knowledge: CGT, Crest and FCA guidelines.
- Experience on selling structured Products Notes and Options.
- High knowledge of Equity derivatives.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Investment Banking in a similar role and with a list of clients.
- English: High. Required
- Spanish: High. Valuated
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.