- Location: United Kingdom
- Job type: Employment
- Published on: 28th May 2019
This jobs belongs to another country and because of that, the specifications of its selection process will be different. If you apply, you will be registered on BBVA in Europe.
You could get know of this country process selection in BBVA in Europe
We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
In BBVA C&IB we are looking for a candidate who will join the department of Global Finance in our office in London. The succesful candidate will carry out the following tasks:
- Expand market analytics and high yield weekly content.
- Increase frequency of updates to active high yield issuers.
- Expand number of issuers receiving pricing updates.
- Support syndicate and origination in pitch preparation.
- Develop pitching skills.
- Provide capital structure analysis and structuring ideas.
- Provide covenant analysis and negotiation views.
- Comfortable executing mandates.
- Provide support to junior learning.
- Grow into more senior, client facing role to back up syndicate and origination.
- Take on responsibility for selected clients.
- Build relationship with sales, trading, research.
- Support sales & research in investor marketing.
- Attend leveraged finance and high yield industry events and build network.
- Attend leveraged finance and high yield focused seminars to develop know how.
- Function as point of contact for other originators and bankers in leveraged finance and high yield questions.
Required Know How
- Fluent English, additional European language a plus.
- Good understanding of trading and fixed income metrics.
- Credit analysis.
- Capital structure analysis.
- Financial structuring advice.
- Understanding of both financial covenants (loans) and bond covenants (incurrence based).
- Good understanding of ratings.
- Knowledgeable of European investor base and roadshow structures.
- Comfortable reviewing legal documents.
- Confident to execute mandates.
- You have the ability to create new business relationships.
- You consider yourself a person with initiative.
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments.
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.