At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
Job Description: Executive Assistant, CIB
- Performs complete administrative secretarial functions for a top executive and department.
- Handles highly confidential matters.
- Working with top level executives in work situations.
- Interprets and adapts guidelines, practices and policies.
- Completes scheduling of meetings as requested by executive and other department members.
- Prepares correspondence and management presentation materials, answers telephones, and performs other administrative duties as assigned.
- Assists executive with planning, scheduling and organizing the affairs of the department.
- Assembles and submits relevant data from files, etc. Compiles statistics and information, sets up reports and/or presentations as directed, using all necessary software.
- Maintains calendar of appointments, meetings etc. Makes appropriate arrangements/adjustments as necessary.
- Coordinates travel and hotel reservations.
- Screens telephone calls, mail and visitors. Answers questions, furnishes information or redirects requests as appropriate to assist in supervisor’s time commitments.
- Exercises discretion concerning schedule changes, changing priorities and meeting interruptions.
- Telephone relief for others in the area as necessary.
- May supervise or delegate duties.
- High school education. Some college preferred.
- Demonstrated progressive secretarial skills including strong typing/PC skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and database.
- Four or more years secretarial/administrative assistant capacity.
- Ability to express ideas clearly both in oral and written communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High level of initiative.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to think independently and have the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Must be able to present oneself in a professional manner.
- Ability to work well within the team environment.
- High proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Must be able to work under pressure, prioritize work and meet multiple deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Must exhibit initiative, time management, organizational and confidentiality skills in all facets of the position.
- Must be highly detailed oriented, and possess good analytical skills.
- Constant independent judgment.