At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
- Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprints, criminal history and credit report review.
- Must meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority registration process, to include FBI fingerprints criminal history, credit report review, civil litigation, liens and other public records.
- Bachelors degree or sales management experience equivalent.
- Three years of retail banking customer service and sales experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Life and Health license is required or must be obtained within 6 months.
- Series 6 and 63 investment licenses highly encouraged.
- Must exhibit a very friendly and helpful attitude along with the ability to interact positively with customers and employees.
- Demonstrate ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapid growth environment.
- Must have ability to meet deadlines and pressure to attain banking center sales goals.
- PC and calculator skills.
Responsible for management and coaching of the sales, service and operational activities of banking center personnel. Maintains an exceptional level of customer service while maximizing sales in deposits, loans, insurance and investment product sales inside and outside the assigned portfolio. Monitoring and maintaining profits and losses for the banking center by building and retaining relationships with all customers. Ensuring all aspects of bank operations are in compliance with all applicable state and Federal laws, regulations and bank policies and procedures.