At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Finance or related field
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to effectively communicate / present ideas & recommendations to all levels of management
- Successful candidate will have a demonstrable analytic, problem solving, leadership skills, and has the ability to deliver projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience at a Financial Services company in a technical or business analyst role
- Experience using logic-based programing languages, such as C#, C++, SQL, VBA
- Ensures full security and regulatory compliance for products and services
- A team player mentality with strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to gain knowledge on reporting capabilities within planned tools to be implemented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in product and system testing is a plus
- Flexible work schedule and ability to travel up to 30 within the Enterprise
Fraud Strategy Analyst will lead or assist the Enterprise Fraud Strategy and Authentication Director on key Fraud Projects for BBVA Compass. Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead development and implementation of effective Fraud Detection and prevention strategies to mitigate fraud losses while ensuring an appropriate balance between risk and customer experience.
- Proactively identify fraud detection issues at the strategy and enterprise level with strong partnership with the business and fraud analytics. Leverage customer data to understand risk segmentation and mitigation strategies.
- Evaluate new tools and products that enhance fraud detection and prevention.
- Primary interface with internal and external partners to evaluate new tools to build detection and analytical capabilities
- Apply subject matter expertise to the prioritization and planning of projects in conjunction with fraud management policies and strategies.
- The position requires substantial interaction with Governance, Operations, and other functional business partners to optimize fraud business strategies.
- Must be able to effectively provide updates and communicate key initiatives to functional business partners and management.