At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
1. High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
2. One year customer service and cash handling experience required. 3. One year proactive sales (cross-selling, up-selling or referring products) experience preferred (SSA I); One year proactive sales (cross-selling, up-selling or referring products) experience required (SSA II).
4. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history report and review of credit report (SSAII).
5. Ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
6. Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
7. Strong communication skills (verbal and non-verbal).
8. Proficiency in basic computer skills.
The Sales and Service Advisor (SSA) is a hybrid Branch Associate/Financial Sales Advisor position that¿s primary responsibility includes selling bank products and services both inside and outside the branch, conducting teller transactions and managing the lobby. They will serve as a Branch Associate during high traffic hours to ensure an exceptional customer experience and will focus on sales during non-peak hours to maximize sales production.