Contrary to what you may think, at BBVA you can not only work as a person with a financial background, but also as someone with other types of background.
There are many areas that help with the day-to-day running of the Bank: Retail and Wholesale Businesses, Finance Division, Marketing, HR, Auditing, Technology, Legal Services, and more.
If you have just graduated, or if you have an extensive professional career, you will have the opportunity to form part of BBVA and develop your career with us.
We are a first-level banking institution in the Colombian financial sector, operating in more than 120 towns and cities in the country, with one of the largest networks (over 350 branches) and an important market share.
The network is the heart of our business and is dynamically active in terms of internal revenues and promotions. 80% of new starters come from this segment. It also provides 60% of the Bank’s promotions.
We are permanently looking for students with administrative studies who are entrepreneurial, motivated by results and business-minded. People who want to start, develop or consolidate their career in commercial and service positions.
University Internships at BBVA Colombia
This is a project through which BBVA helps university students by providing them with training and access to the business world via internships, under cooperation agreements with the universities and schools concerned.
The objectives of this program are the following:
– For BBVA: working with society by training future professionals and identifying new talent.
– For the student: the possibility of completing their theory training with a period of work experience in the company, learning how a large company works and motivating them to continue growing professionally and personally. As well as the opportunity to apply the theoretical knowledge acquired from their educational centre.
– Characteristics of the agreement: A learning contract is signed, with a duration of between 6 months and 1 year, and including a monthly stipend. The recruitment processes are repeated every semester, in line with the university’s schedule.
BBVA supports the training of students in technical and technological programs, providing learning scenarios to develop their work competencies using work experience.
– The objectives of this program are the following: Open work opportunities that they can be included in, providing experience and training to this academic segment.
– Characteristics of the agreement: A learning contract is signed, with schooling and productive stages, with a duration of between 6 and 18 months, in line with the program and academic stage.
We are looking for professionals with a significant integral role in the organization, who interested in joining one of the best companies to
work for in Colombia.
In line with our organizational needs and internal dynamics, we post job offers for support
areas such as Risks, Auditing, Communication, Wholesale Banking & Asset Management, Human Resources, Procurement, Innovation and Technology, among other areas of the Bank.
They are ad hoc processes, where, based on each position and according to the level
of expertise required, specific tests are carried out that
help us to assess the applicant’s suitability for the desired profile.
In line with the Bank’s needs, this program promotes the recruitment and association of highly qualified and apt professionals. The program is focused on development and promotion, to create a career path in our support and corporate business areas whilst obtaining a wide range of experience by means of a rotation scheme.
We offer you the potential for growth and development with one of the most important players in the national and international market.
Professionals in Training
This program is developed in response to our expansion plan in Colombia. We are looking to recruit people with experience in banking with impressive commercial and technical qualities.
We offer development, a career plan in a dynamic commercial network and permanent growth.