Esta oferta pertenece a otro país y como tal, el proceso de selección tendrá unas especificaciones diferentes. Si te inscribes, te registrarás en la web de BBVA Compass.
Conoce el proceso de selección de este país en BBVA Compass
Effectively manages a portfolio of our largest most complex client relationships; provides outstanding
leadership in revenue and sales production (Loans and Deposits over $200 million), compliance with
Wealth Management Group policies, developing effective and efficient Wealth Management Group
Processes and mentoring lower level Private Bankers. Provide quality service to customers and
assigned relationships in accordance with client service standards and Compass Bank policies.
Requisitos del puesto
- Four years undergraduate degree or equivalent experience with ten or more years experience in thefinancial sales and/or service industry.
- Must have Series 7, 63 and 65.
- Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the interpersonal and practical application of trust document provision, investments and taxes.
- Computer proficiency required
- Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history and review of credit report.
CFP, CFA or other recognized financial certification.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy building strong relationships with people? Do you enjoy working with people to manage their resources and identify ways to protect and grow their wealth? BBVA Compass is looking for a dynamic team member to work on our Wealth Management team as a Private Banker.
The private banker will manage a portfolio of relationships; produce revenue; and adhere to compliance within the Private Banking Group’s policies. They will strive to provide quality service to customers and assigned relationships in accordance with client service standards and bank policies.
- Maintains and grows a portfolio of clients which generate revenues and a profit.
- Build and maintain book of business by:
- Helping clients define financial goals and objectives
- Analyzing client’s current financial resources and financial position
- Identifying appropriate products and services to help clients attain objectives
- Ensuring clients are introduced and partner with appropriate bank specialists inside and outside the Private Client Services Group
- Obtains client referrals and additional assets
- Meets all performance, contact, referral and strictly complies with service and call standards (including criteria for loans, deposits and non-fee income and fee revenue production)
- Supports the Private Client Services Credit Center and effectively partners with Branch Managers, Financial Advisors, support staff, and product partners.
- Ensures compliance with all document provisions, tax and fiduciary laws, policies and procedures, working with PMs to determine or confirm investment objectives, asset allocation and establish investment policy.
What Do We Look For?
- Extensive knowledge of wealth management business; comprehensive knowledge of benefits and features of all Bank products and services.
- Four year undergraduate degree or equivalent experience with 8-10 years experience in the financial sales and/or service industry. Typical client revenue of more than 5 million dollars.
- Demonstrated awareness of changing financial markets and overall economic environment; financial interviewing skills; analytical skills; sales/presentations skills; negotiation skills.
- Self-starter; excellent communication and interpersonal skills -excellent team player.
- Series 6, 7 and 63 or ability to renew or reinstate lapsed licenses within 6 months of employment (as a condition of continued employment). Strongest consideration to candidates with current required licenses.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of the interpersonal and practical application of trust, investments and taxes.
- Candidates with local relationships
Preferred: CFP, CFA or other recognized financial certification.