This jobs belongs to another country and because of that, the specifications of its selection process will be different. If you apply, you will be registered on BBVA Compass.
You could get know of this country process selection in BBVA Compass
At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
Internal auditing (IA) is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
Bachelor’s degree is required. Preferred areas of study are Accounting, economics, management information systems, mathematics, or other related fields.
Senior Auditor roles require a minimum of 4 years of auditing experience or relevant business banking experienced (e.g. product owner or branch network).
We are looking for people with:
- Curiosity, interest and capacity to continuously learn.
- Initiative, autonomy and fast integration in professional teams.
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity.
- Willing to work in a supportive and inclusive working environment
Note: Must be willing to travel domestically
(20 or less, primary audit locations are Birmingham, AL, Houston, TX and New York, NY).
Senior Bank Operations auditors review company operations, evaluating their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with corporate policies, government regulations, and best practices. Operations risk focus include bank products, services and processes.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Responsible for executing audit tests on banking operations such as account origination/onboarding and servicing (e.g. checking, savings, mortgage loans, cards, personal loans,...), and banking services such as Online banking, telephone banking, and other digital products/services along with an examination of the systems that supports those products and services.
- Capable of evaluating risks, businesses/processes and data with strong analytical and critical thinking skills, in order to identify potential issues and areas of improvement that add value to the Bank’s operations.
- Communication skills are necessary to articulate insight gained from analysis, by expressing the work done both orally and in writing, in an accurate, clear and concise manner, assignments may require communicating findings to senior management.
- Collaboration with line of business clients and other auditors to achieve objectives.
- Knowledge of banking products services and processes.