- Location: Germany
- Job type: Employment
- Published on: 27th September 2019
This jobs belongs to another country and because of that, the specifications of its selection process will be different. If you apply, you will be registered on BBVA in Europe.
You could get know of this country process selection in BBVA in Europe
We are BBVA, a global bank with more than 73 million customers and a footprint that extends across more than 30 countries. We work to help people make the best financial decisions and bring the age of opportunity to everyone. We are guided by our values: the customer comes first, we think big and we are one team.
We are looking for a Junior Banker for our Corporate Client Coverage Team in Frankfurt.
- General support to Senior Bankers to develop,execute the strategic agenda for his / her designated client portfolio.
- Maintenance of internal reportingand client relationship measurement tools eg. pipeline, client profitabilitycalculations, credit exposures.
- Analyzing and tracking client relationshipperformance indicators.
- Close liaison with BBVA’s international network inLatam, Turkey, Asia and Spain
- Preparation of client meetings, organisation and monitoring of follow-up process
- preparation of proposals for Credit and CapitalAllocation committees
- assuming co-responsibility for the CommercialBanking agenda with the designated client portfolio, in close coordination withthe relevant product experts and developing client interaction under closesupervision of Senior Bankers.
- University or similar title: Bachelor at minimum, Master (or equivalent) preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a comparable position with an international financial institution.
- English and Spanish - fluent
- German - basic knowledge.
- Experience in the use of Office applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Advanced knowledge of Bloomberg / Reuters and Dealogic.
- takes initiatives, works independent, is creative
- likes an environment of change
- client driven and team player
- results driven and hard working
- general ambition to work in an international environment and organisation potentially relocating to other areas of the bank
- You have the ability to create new business relationships.
- You consider yourself a person with initiative.
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments.
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA.
At BBVA, we are proud to be a company that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, regardless of the race, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation of our employees and collaborators. Corporate responsibility is an essential component of our business model, as we promote financial education and support research and culture.
Being part of BBVA means developing your career in the company that is leading the transformation of the financial sector.